The Customer Service Charter outlines our commitment to provide superior customer experience to all our clients through the various customer touch points of Islamic Finance House.
- We will treat all our customers fairly, consistently and in an ethical manner.
- We will help customers understand the benefits and features of our products, services and offers, and clearly explain how they can be availed.
- We will provide customers with a friendly and helpful service at every customer touch point of Islamic Finance House.
- We will follow through and provide necessary updates to customers’ queries.
- We embrace all customer feedback, including; compliments, suggestions and complaints.
- We will acknowledge every customer complaint with a unique reference number and send the customer acknowledgment through an SMS/Email to their registered contact details within 24 working hours of receipt of a complaint.
- We will address all complaints in a fair, objective and timely manner.
- We will communicate to our customers in a professional, clear and explicit manner with regards to resolutions of their complaints within 5 working days, and update them accordingly in writing.
- We will keep customers updated, if their complaints require more time beyond the stipulated timeframe.
- If customers are not satisfied with our response, we will assist them in appealing for a review of their complaints by the higher management of Islamic Finance House.
- We will seek customers’ feedback and suggestions on how we can improve our services.
If you have any complaints, concerns or feedback please write to us or call us at:
Call Centre: 600511117